Green Gallery uses local ingredients to create authentic Thai curry paste with everything made from scratch.
Keep refrigerated for up to one month.
Available in five classic Thai flavours -
RED CURRY PASTE (VEGAN)
Salt, pepper, galangal, coriander, garlic, onions, kaffir lime, lemongrass and red chili
GREEN CURRY PASTE (VEGAN)
Salt, white pepper, green chili, galangal, Thai basil, fennel seed, coriander, garlic, onion, lemongrass and kaffir lime
PENANG CURRY PASTE (VEGAN)
Salt, garlic, onions, lemongrass, galangal, coriander, kaffir lime, red chili, white pepper, cumin seed and peanut
MASSAMA CURRY PASTE
Coriander seed, white pepper, cumin seed, cinnamon, salt, cardamon, cloves, red chili, coriander root, lemongrass, galangal, onion, garlic and shrimp paste
YELLOW CURRY PASTE
Salt, turmeric, galangal, onion, garlic, lemongrass, red chill, cumin seed, coriander, masala, ginger, shrimp paste and black pepper Dips
How to make a simple curry?
- Get a few scoops of the paste.
- Slowly mix in water to your desired consistency on low heat.
- Add your favorite vegetables/meat. Simmer! (Add water if necessary)
- Add halloumi. Or coconut milk. Or not! (optional)
- Garnish with herbs like mint/coriander (optional)
- Season with salt if needed.