We want to make your life easier and we want to help you eat better!
So, we teamed up with nutritionist Breanna to put together an introduction to a guided eating plan based on our weekly vegetable shares.
A Meal Plan kit includes-
- a month of curated extras
- two recipe cards a week
- extra tips on how to use the vegetables and the extra items throughout the month
Kit 3: Pasta & Salad Kit (new for April!)
- Pesto Greens & Ricotta Tagliatelle + Vibrant Chopped Salad
- Lentil & Mushroom Bolognese + Pesto Grain Salad
- Roasted Tomato Gnocchi + Burrata Salad
- Creamy Mushroom Cappelletti + Simple Skillet Salad
The extras included in this kit are; ricotta cheese, tagliatelle, microgreens, pesto, spaghetti, shan tomato sauce, ciliegia cheese, gnocchi, burrata, cappelletti all zucca.
Kit 2: 5 Ingredient Meals (first introduced in March)
- Veggie Laphet Pasta
- Mexican Bean Soup
- Crisp Rainbow Salad
- Pesto Gnocchi Bake
- Creamy Laphet Hummus
- Vegetable Paella
- Black Garlic Casserole
- Loaded Tofu Scramble
The extras included in this kit are; Tofu, Black Garlic, Spaghetti, Mexican Spice, Spinach Pesto, Gnocchi, Coconut Laphet.
Kit 1: Comfort Meals (our starter kit in February)
- Peri-Peri Lentil Curry
- Mediterranean Power Bowl
- Easy One-Pot Shakshuka
- Spicy Roasted Veggie Sandwich
- Cheesy Lasagna Soup
- Farm Fresh Frittata
- Crispy Baked Tofu Nuggets
- Red Lentil Bean Burgers
The extras included in this kit are; Peri Peri Sauce, Gomashio, Tahini, Hummus, Farfalle, Ricotta, Mozzarella Cheese, Tofu and Garlic Mustard.
It also includes five eggs in Week Two and a loaf of wholewheat bread and ten eggs in Week Three.
Please get in touch if there are other meal plans you are looking for and we will try create them.