Orders made online can be collected from our farm in Thingangyun or we will try to deliver with a third party. Please read the following on delivery-
1. We will be using third party delivery services and so the delivery fee will be charged by them depending on your area. We will call to confirm the amount before sending.
2. As the situation in Yangon is changing daily it is difficult for us to provide exact delivery times. We will do our best to send it as soon as possible and expect to be able to deliver within 1-3 days.
3. We will call before to confirm delivery and inform you before of any items that have become unavailable. Please make sure you provide us with a correct phone number.
4. We are still accepting local bank transfers and e-wallets and cash. Due to unstable internet connection at the farm we'll call ahead before the delivery to reconfirm the final amount with you.
5. Please call us if the situation around you changes and is unsafe for delivery.
Our numbers are 09-763362650 or 09-792826579.
For farm pick-up, please write a note in your order stating which day you will collect so we can have it ready.