Farm Memberships and Monthly Orders are OPEN.
To become a Farm Member you will need:
- a Farm Membership (60,000MMK). These are valid for one year and are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- and a Monthly Vegetable Subscription (60,000MMK +). These need to be renewed at the end of every month.
- Ability to order for a month at a time. Ease of mind- no need to worry about ordering every week!
- Free Delivery and no minimum order amount for any other shopping throughout the month. Out of onions? No worries, place an order and we will pack them with your weekly delivery.
- Exclusive events (when we can all meet again!)
- Reusable and Returnable Packaging - go zero waste with us! Currently on hold until the C19 situation passes / our systems get better to manage it.
- Access to our Food Waste Loop service. We collect your food waste every week when we deliver your vegetables.
Thank you for helping us grow and support other small organic growers and local producers.
How to Order?
When the Monthly Shop is open (last week of every month), under the menu heading "MEMBERS" the option for 'Monthly Order' will appear. Click and follow the guide to place your Monthly Order.
A Monthly Order will automatically offer you a Free Delivery option.
For a regular shop during the month, if you have previously bought a Farm Membership, a pop-up will appear and offer you Free Delivery. If this pop-up does not appear, Free Delivery can be added here or found through the "MEMBERS" menu navigation. Please note if your Farm Membership is not valid, these will not be available to you.