Nature as a classroom
Inspired by the popular Forest School model overseas, experienced early childhood teachers use nature as a classroom and engage children in open-ended play that encourages curiosity and exploration. Benefits for children:
1. Counter screen time and lockdown isolation
2. Build social skills and improve mental well-being
3. Develop creativity through sensory play with natural materials
4. Increase physical fitness & confidence
5. Grow self esteem through encouraging curiosity and exploring new experiences
6. Nurture budding language skills through informal exposure to English and Myanmar
7. Promote empathy for other living things and nature.
One class is 2 hours and the fee is 30,000mmk. It includes experienced teachers, materials and a healthy snack.